Does anyone know if there's a log or other record kept somewhere of
non-academic, non-scholarly references to Eliot in magazines, movies,
etc.?  An example of the sort of reference or citation I have in mind
is the following excerpt from an art review entitled "Target America"
in the August 4, 2003 issue of The New Yorker.  In the opening