Bad poetry...Scott sighs heavily...
One of my students shared with me this morning some of the most cheesy overly cliched love poetry ever written. He's so proud of it, so what do I say? I just keep giving him a book of poems to read each time he shows up in my office. On the other hand, the kid's girlfriend responds positively to it so so I guess his work accomplishes its primary purpose. And ya know, I've been known to write some god damned awful lyrics every now and then (got the rejection notices to prove it). I'm willing to give Bush II a pass on this one.

ciao,

DSR

Cho sucks!!! Another proud H/H shipper.