We are incorporating a suggestion by Helen Hewins into the E-zine. Rather than choose "Birders of the Month" ourselves, we are now inviting you to nominate them. To get away from the monthly schedule, we are calling it "Featured Birder."

Our next Featured Birder is Jo Ann Garrett, nominated by Helen Hewins. Helen has also written the bio, and Jo Ann provided me with a photo. Thanks, Helen and Jo Ann!

The new feature is now up. If you want to go directly to it, click the following URL:

http://patrickdharrison.com/Ezine/FeaturedBirder/October03.htm

Nominations are open for additional Featured Birders. Hopefully you will give us a bio of the person you nominate. (I can write it if you just furnish the information). We will also need a photo, preferably sent as a jpg. attachment.

Let us hear from you! Nominate a worthy friend. The more birders we can feature, the more we can get to know one another, and the more vibrant our cybercommunity will become!

Bob Fisher, E-zine Editor
Independence, Missouri