I discovered a warm-up type jacket in one of the back seats of my car today.  Someone who rode with me on the Sunday ASM "hawkwatch" field trip apparently left it there.

Brad Jacobs was sitting in the seat in which I found the jacket. I forget the name of the other person riding in one of the back seats.

If I have your jacket, please let me know.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri