This morning Jack Hilsabeck and I netted and banded birds at Missouri Western
State College here in Saint Joseph. We were able to catch a fair amount of
birds before the rain began. We netted birds from about 7 AM until 8 AM.

Brown Thrasher - 1
Blue-headed Vireo - 1
House Wren - 1
Orange-crowned Warblers (7 or 8)