Echoing Chris Hobbs, Joshua Uffman and Charlene, Jim Malone writes of our
posts about the E-zine:

Can we please stop advertising it on MOBIRDS and get back to reporting
interesting bird sightings..........Please!!

Sorry. I agree it has been excessive and will try to make the posts shorter
and less frequent. But we are trying to develop something new here and need
to communicate to do it. Others, including the list owner, have encouraged
me to keep using the list for that purpose.

If it bothers you, use the delete button quickly.

It is now possible to see information about updates on the web site, so we
don't have to post that any more. However, we still need to recruit more
contributors and solicit more content, so you will see some more of that. We
will also solicit opinions on what people want from time to time.

We can't please everybody, but we ARE trying to hear everybody.

Thanks for your opinion.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri