Hi!  I'm looking to buy a new pair of binoculars.  I've been birding for
about a year.  I can spent a fair amount of money - but would like
suggestions.  One comment - I wear glasses, so any of you spectacled
birders out there with good suggestions - let me know.  I've found that
some binoculars aren't glasses friendly.
You can email me privately.  Thanks, Emily Steffans