Patriotic or not, I noticed that the links in Gene's email didn't just open a web page, but invoked instant messaging to broadcast some tidbit or another to somebody somewhere.  Thanks but no thanks.  If you haven't read the latest on spyware, adware, and all those things yet, do so.  These programs are as crippling as viruses.

Justin

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 8:10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Psychics

In a message dated 9/9/03 12:27:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

but you wouldn't refer to the ideals of your criminal and corrupt "cavaliere" Mr. Berlusconi who turned Italy into the first European banana republic?

I thought Hitler and Moussolini did that.  At any rate, I don't think this boy understands that most Americans are very patriotic and think our contry and people are the best thing that's happened to the world since . . . well, since apple pie.