From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.
Date: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 8:10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Psychics

In a message dated 9/9/03 12:27:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, gunnar.jauch@DPLANET
CH writes:

but you wouldn't refer to the ideals of your criminal and corrupt "cavaliere
 Mr. Berlusconi who turned Italy into the first European banana republic?

I thought Hitler and Moussolini did that.  At any rate, I don't think this
boy understands that most Americans are very patriotic and think our contry
and people are the best thing that's happened to the world since . . . well,
since apple pie.