They even tekald for an hour!  If one or both were tekalish, I think this leads us straight away into the Hatnciyh geadrn.

-Justin

P.S.  I'm not going anywhere NEAR the shadow of that red thing.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, September 15, 2003 10:50:51 PM
Subject: Re: COMPLETELY OT: These frganmets I have seorhd agisant my rnius

In a message dated 9/15/03 7:28:10 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Really astonishing.
>
> Within two hours of reading this I came upon a program that will scramble
> text in this manner. Of course I ran it on TWL. To see the results view:
> http://world.std.com/~raparker/temp/scrambled_twl.txt

Thanks, Rick, for posting that "jumbled" version of TWL.

As I looked at the lines, I felt that some "jumbled" words were instantly
recognizable while others had me staring to "unjumble" them. I get the feeling
there is more to the story than just the first and last letter (context,
perhaps?), but, overall, I was astonished at how much of the jumbled words I could
read with little or no hesitation. In the TWL line I used from your post (as the
'subject line'), the only word I stumbled over was "seorhd" (shored), even
though "against" and "ruins" are pretty badly mangled.

Interesting stuff to ponder, eh?

-- Steve --
.