I just got back from England, and the pressure on Blair at this
week's Labour Party Conference is also a big issue, along with lots
of press speculation about his relation with Bush.  I think you need
to also realize that we in the US also are in large numbers horrified
by the "harebrained leader."  I just wish to remind you again that he
did not receive the majority of votes.  I won't go into the issue of
Florida, but there was no mandate by vote for any of this.
Nancy