Date sent:              Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:53:08 -0400
From:                   Cassandra Laity <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                query: Eliot and the sea
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Can anyone direct me to some good articles on the meaning of the
sea in Eliot? I am researching for an article on swinburne and Eliot
that focuses on complexes of wind/sea often with images of snow,
frost, flowers--all classic swinburnian images. Cassandra

Professor Cassandra Laity
Co-Editor, _Modernism/Modernity_
English Department
Drew University