From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Margy Terpstra
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 6:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Common Nighthawks

I was out at Treecourt Swim Club last evening, same time.  (This is
southwest of Westborough, on Marshall Rd.)  Watched a flock of about that
same size, circling and spiraling upward.  Then, they all locked in on a
southerly current, and headed in that direction!  It was very cool to watch.
They were too high for me to be sure of ID, but I had the impression they
were Common Nighthawks.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO