I birded Squaw Creek area on Saturday, goodnews was it rained off and on all day and continued into the night and today.  I also went to Bob Brown CA and saw a
I also went to Big Lake State Park and the lake is low enough in parts that there are many many shorebirds.  I identified a Solitary Sandpiper, and there were other birds that I could not get close enough to identify.  Anyway, I bet if you asked some of the residents they would let you close to the lake.   The lake was extremely dry and there were many dead fish, which the Great Blue Herons were feasting on.  Thought I would pass that along.

Jennifer Hammett
Mission, Kansas