We did resume banding around 5 PM at Missouri Western State College in Saint
Joseph.  Birds caught from 5 to 6 PM were:

Northern Cardinal (1)
Gray Catbird (1)
Ovenbird (1)
[sp] Empidonax flycatchers (2)

We have finally gotten some rain here in northwest Missouri, three to four
inches!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanana Co.