On my way west through Palmyra on Highway 168 within the 1 mile stretch from
Highway 61 to the edge of the city limts, I observed 26 Eurasian
Collared-Doves...

I have seen this species in Palmyra for 5-6 years, but this is THE first
time I've seen "Flocks" of them.

Patrick

Patrick Harrison                     *
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *