We Have thus far had 9.5 inches of rain 5 mi north of Weston. Spring fed
ponds looking good. Ground not completely saturated yet. We have little standing
water in sporadic areas. My 12 hummers are hanging on their feeders even though
it has been pouring. Many many goldfinches.
Elaine Crafton
Weston,MO
Platte County