Still at least 3 buff-breasted sandpipers at the Evergreen Sod Farm
towards Boonville.  They were in the dead-looking grass. Turn into the sod
farm from Highway 40, go past the buildings, first turn to the left and
the dead-looking grass is on the right side of the road. There may have
been more, but I was satisfied with 3.
Also, lots of swallows: cliff and bank, as well as kildeer and horned
lark.
A puddle in the sod a little past the swallows had 4 sandpipers. I'm not
good at sandpiper id, but I thought one was slender enough and had wings
past the tail, so could be a Bairds.

Kathleen and Harold Anderson