Joe Eades's persistence has paid off again.....

At one of sod farms along Hwy 79 between Winfield and
Foley he found 1 BUFF BREASTED SANDPIPER

From Peruque Creek Road, off of Hwy 79, Joe found
another single BUFF BRESTED SANDPIPER at one of the
sod farms.   I believe it was the same location where
Charlene Malone observed the Upland Sandpiper
yesterday.

He also observed 1-OLIVE SIDED FLYCATCHER at BK Leach
CA...

He saw many other birds that have been reported, but
this is all I can remember.

On another note.....I made a very quick stop by REDA
today to see the Avocet reported yesterday....I did
NOT see it.  Heron Pond appears to be way up now due
to the rain....Oh well, just when it was starting to
look good.

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO