The Webster Groves Nature Study Society will offer two bird walks this weekend.  All our outings are open to the public.

Saturday, Aug. 30.  "Where the Birds Are".  Leader:  David Becher.  Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the parking lot on the north side of the St. Louis County Library Headquarters on Lindbergh, across from Plaza Frontenac (just south of Hwy. 40).  Bring lunch.

Sunday, Aug. 31.  Tower Grove Park.  Leader:  Mike Brady.  Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Gaddy Bird Garden in the NW corner of the park.  Tower Grove Park is a good place to look for fall migrant songbirds.

Our web site, www.wgnss.org, is a helpful resource for local birding.  It includes maps to many of the most popular birding sites in the St. Louis area.  And our Nature Line, (314) 935-8432, has an up-to-date recorded message of the latest bird sightings around St. Louis.

Yvonne Homeyer
(314) 963-7750