From: Jack & Cathie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 8:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hummers

Can someone educate me as to why several on the list serve are
mentioning their first hummingbird sightings of the season (especially
those to the north and to the east)? Are they not nesters in those areas
- I thought Ruby-throated were found in most of these areas from the
spring on? [I think we may have some of yours here!] Thank you!

Cat Foster
rural Flemington, Polk County, MO