Just a reminder that "Winged Migration" will be shown in
Columbia at the historic Missouri Theatre on Wednesday,
August 27.  The show begins at 8p. Beginning at 7:00p,
Columbia Audubon is sponsoring a "pre-show" community
education event in the lobby.  We have put together an
exhibit of Missouri birds by local photographers Glen
Chambers, William Palmer, and Jim Rathert.  There will be
live birds of prey.  We also have display tables of Columbia
Audubon activities and local birding "hot-spots".

Columbia Audubon members are asked to stop by the CAS
display table and pick up a "stick on" badge signifying your
membership in CAS.

Tickets are on sell at the Missouri Theatre - $7 for adults,
$5 for children under seven.  Please contact me privately if
you should need additional information.

Jean Leonatti
Columbia, MO