Dave Rogles wrote:

"---email not working right, sorry for the late post--3rd try to get through;
where is the pony express?"

Old Pony Express was good, unlike the local provider I had of the same name!

     I had ponyexpress.net (local dial up) it was about as slow as the old
pony express.  Although, I don't think the old pony express messed up as much as
my FORMER internet provider.

      I had an UPLAND SANDPIPER this morning on Hammy Road south of St.
Joseph.  At Bluff Woods CA had Black-and-white and Yellow Warblers.  At Lake
Contrary I saw a Wilson's Warbler.  Also in the area between Lake Contrary and the
river there were fifteen (15) Red-headed Woodpeckers (adults and juveniles).

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph
Buchanan County