I saw a Mourning, a Wilson's, and a Northern Waterthrush this A.M. at the new wetlands mitigration site west of town.  I found 1 Bobolink there also.
I have seen several Bobolinks last few days all in open fields that have grown up around wetlands.  They can often be found in these areas this time of year.  Of course they look much differeint now then in the spring. The flight call often alerts me of their presence.
There were several peeps at the wetlands including Least, Semi-palm, and Baird's.
Today's finds brings the area list I started a little over a year ago to 177.
There was a gathering of several dozen Night Hawks over town this evening.
Later, Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co