Your northern neighbors need a little help.  I am the
webmaster for the Iowa Important Bird Areas program -
http://www.iowabirds.org/iba.  I am attempting to put
together a page with a photo and description of all of our
IBA criteria species to be used not only on the web but also
in presentations to potential funders.  Iowa birders have
come through with Iowa photographs of most species but I am
missing three which are probably more common down your way -
Chuck-will's-widow, Bewick's Wren, and possibly Bell's
Vireo.  Being a typical conservation project, you can guess
the budget for this.  The best I can offer is a photo
credit.

If any of you might help, please respond off-list to the
address below.  (In case of multiple submissions, the
dictator reserves the right to choose her favorite <grin>.)

Thanks.

Ann Johnson
Norwalk, IA
4126.89N  9334.71W