We have a large Hummer population like that every year..right now, we
are making 2 gal. of nectar/day! We have to refill the feeders twice a
day, in the a.m. and late afternoon. Three of our five feeders are
hanging from the eaves of our back deck. When we sit on our back deck
and watch them all flying back & forth and crowding around those
feeders, we can actually feel the wind from their wings! Pretty neat!
:)

Evelyn
Ozark County, MO

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com