Today has been a busy ruby throat day.  The feeder has been busy the
entire day.  We have one fairly territorial male and I am guessing up to
six females and juveniles.  The best of today was a female that fed and
then perched in clear view while she cleaned and re-arranged her
feathers.  Also had two orioles that were trying to figure out a way to
feed.

Connie Thompson
Saint Joseph, MO
Buchanan County