According to a news article this week, the Corps will adhere to the
letter of the law, and following the removal of the injunction (by
Nebraska to maintain barge depth) will lower the water for about one
week (this week) and has notified barge operators to tie up for that
period.  This is of course, far too little and far too late to be of
help to terns or sturgeon.
Edge Wade
Columbia, MO