To All  --  I am forwarding an email posting from Chad Smith of American
Rivers.  Chad is looking for photos that will show the improved habitat
that can be obtained with lower summer flows in the Missouri River.  As he
says, I think he is interested primarily in digital photos.  I judge that
before and after pictures will be most useful.  Of course, the whole
purpose of the lower flows(ordered by the Fish and Wildlife Service) is to
provide nesting habitat for the Least Tern and Piping Plover on the
Missouri, but improved habitat should help other species as well.

Anyone who can provide photos should contact Chad directly.

Bill Lambrecht of the St. Louis Post Dispatch quotes Chad frequently in his
articles on the Missouri River.

Jim Holsen
St. Louis County

of