        Stopped by the Winfield Lock and Dam today and in the slough just
before the actual locks were numerous least and several semipalmated,
spotted and solitary sandpipers, and semipalmated plovers along with
killdeer, the shorebirds were along the road that goes off on the left
just before the bridge over the slough about a half mile up, at Clarence
Cannon within the past week was not too much but a few sandpipers and
yellowlegs, also today in Troy were several Eurasian Collared-Doves

Scott Schuette
Troy, Lincoln Co., MO