It seems we had a little Canadian visiting us!

Someone from this list serve forwarded my report of the banded Piping Plover
at Eagle Bluffs to the appropriate researcher.  After a few emails back and
forth to verify the location and colors of the bands, she reports that our
little guy's bands were placed on a brood of three chicks at Lake
Diefenbaker, Saskatchewan Canada by Paul Goossen in 2002.  They were very
happy to hear the location of the bird and I was very excited to learn the
birthplace of the bird!  I thought all those who had the opportunity to
observe the bird might be interested in this information.  Thanks to
whomever forwarded by original message.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County