From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EBCA P. Plover - Not

Jim and I decided we needed a break, so went to Eagle Bluffs to look for the
PIPING PLOVER today, 7/29/03.

We looked for some time (1:30 to 4 PM) but did not find the PIPING PLOVER.
(even Jim braved the switch grass and walked out toward the far end of the
channel.)

With the lack of postings, it seems others had the same results?

Charlene and Jim Malone
Chesterfield, MO