This morning Jack Hilsabeck, Dr. John Rushin, Tom Nagel and I birded Nodaway Valley CA near Fillmore, Missouri.  We had basically the same birds which I reported yesterday, from the same area.  There were still about the same number of Solitary Sandpipers (44/45).  We did not see the Snowy Egrets as we scanned the 35 Great Egrets.  Today we also added Spotted Sandpipers.  As we were getting ready to leave the area we noticed two terns flying over the water.  We could not agree as to whether they were Common or Forster's Terns.  They almost seemed to exhibit characteristics of both.  We also had some Canada Geese and heard an Upland Sandpiper.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
Buchanan Co.