I forgot to mention that we did find Black-crowned Night-Heron and King Rail
in the rice fields. The rail was in the original field, just north of the
infamous pull-out with the flattened aluminum can, where others saw the
Fulvous Whistling Ducks.

Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, Missouri