  Once again I found mucho more vocalization from birds in the PM hours(after
630) than I did from some of the same birds during early morn hikes at
Castlewood SP.
 several yellow-throated,prothonotory warblers.Nighthawks actively calling
and feeding over the large rec field.
 Had a pretty close encounter with a copperhead while trying to see a
worm-eat warbler near the bluff trail this evening.(2nd one of the season)-
 Mike Brady