I heard several vireos singing today at James A. Reed in the KC area but I'm
not sure what kind they were.  All were in shrubby edge habitat areas and I
want to say they were Bell's, but I'm not sure how to tell them from
Warbling Vireos.  Could someone familiar with the area please tell me which
of the two it was more likely to be?  Also, do you have any advice for how
to distinguish between the two in the future?  Thanks in advance for any
help.

Lori Lind