The target gets closer and closer.  I just received a call from my neighbor that a Roadrunner had just ran across the street into a neighbor yard across the street.  I drove my car slowly up the street and was able to watch the Roadrunner mosey around to the back of the neighbors yard and finally into the high grass next to the woods.  It would stroll a bit and then cock it's tail and head feathers upright.  Cool.  Of course it will not be long before it will be one of my registered yard birds.  I live in NE Greene County just about three miles north of Strafford off of Hwy 125.

Charley
Charles Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon Society
Greene Co.