JUST BACK...

Anne & Donald Downing and I headed to Columbia this morning to try to
locate the possible Roseate Spoonbill. Just before we left Shelbyville, I
got a cell phone call from William (Bill Goodge). He was at the reported
location, but wasn't seeing anything.

We went anyway. We also birded Eagle Bluffs. Nothing earth-shaking... Lots
of Great Blue Herons, Great Egrets, one Snowy Egret, two Green Herons, one
Belted Kingfisher, one Yellow-billed Cuckoo, and three Orchard Orioles.
Many of the usual critters such as Dickcissels, Common Yellowthroats, etc.

Sorry...  "Pinky's" sister / brother was not present at any of the
locations we visited.

Patrick

Patrick Harrison                     *
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *