While attending the doubleheader yesterday. I was treated to the following birds:

one Scissor-tailed Fly Catcher
two Western King Birds
one Eastern King Bird and
lots of nighthawks

Watching these birds was more enjoyable than viewing the games yesterday afternoon and night.

The Scissor-tail Fly Catcher,Eastern King Bird and one Western King Bird only stayed around a couple of innings of the first game but the other Western King Bird made it through the first game and a little bit into the second!.

Now I will need to start a Kaufman Field List.
 When will the madness end??? (LOL)

James P. Bair (Leaky) - N0AJI
EM29 Jackson County, Missouri
I'd rather be birding.