Last night around 6:45pm I had the good fortune to see 3 cedar waxwings eating some emerging mulberries at work.
They let me watch them for quite a while before an A. robin decided to chase them off.  I assume that he thought those trees were his territory.  I hope they return, it was quite interesting being able to watch them so close up.

Jason Ternus

Maryville