Hi everybody,

Anne McCormack will be our leader and everyone is welcome.  The group will meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Visitors' Center parking lot of Busch Wildlife.

The group might also check out locations near Busch to look for Painted Bunting, Cerulean Warbler, Bell's Vireo, and Blue Grosbeak.

Bring plenty of water and dress defensively for ticks.

Yvonne Homeyer