Sorry this has taken so long to get these photos posted.  All birders
have heard the saying that the worse the weather the better the birds.
We had some good birds, which tells you the weather wasn't great.  Since
in photography and digiscoping the correlation between weather and
photographic conditions is direct, it means that the worse the weather
the better the birds but the worse the photography, and I have the
pictures to prove it.  It also didn't help much that most of the birds
at Riverlands were on the opposite of the river from us, or at least it
seemed that way.  I am not posting my pictures of the Whimbrels because
they really stink.  Also, if you looked at Mike McDowell's digiscope
pictures whose links I posted yesterday, you will see a serious
deficiency in these shots compared to his.

The pictures of the Mourning Warbler and Eastern Bluebird were taken at
Olin, the rest at Riverlands in Ellis Bay or from the back of Heron pond
(Egrets, Spotty, Snake, Turtles).  The Cliff Swallows are under the
Clark Bridge.  I also note that the trash that collects in Ellis Bay
makes for a lovely background.

Mike Grant
Chesterfield

VIEW PICTURES
Mike Grant is sharing pictures with you
using Shutterfly, the leading online photo service.

To view Mike Grant's pictures at Shutterfly, simply go to:

     http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33d533c452c

     (If you can't click on this link, try copying and pasting it
     into your web browser.)