We own the game. It is quite fun and helped us get a better handle on bird
identification when we were getting into birding in the late '80's.

We had a VERY difficult time locating a copy of the game. We finally found
it in Arizona (one copy of it) and had it shipped!

The instructions could be duplicated and mailed via snail mail, however the
small booklet that contains birds taken from the Peterson Field Guide would
not be easy to duplicate.

What do you need, the "instructions" and / or the "bird pamphlet"?

The instructions in our set are printed on 12 x 12 inch piece of card stock
paper... Front and Back.

Patrick Harrison
  _____

Patrick Harrison