This was submitted to me by Mark Robbins for the Spring Seasonal Report (Hint Hint) and I wanted to share with the folks on Mo-Birds.  All of these birds were recorded last week while performing a census along the Current River (Akers Ferry to Gooseneck Campground).  This is 70 miles via river and much less as the Fish Crow flies.  If you think about it, a conservative estimate would be that 10 to 20% of the birds were not vocalizing while the canoes floated by so add that, then think about how many birds were off the bank a short ways and not captured by this survey...any way, there are a boat load of Cerulean Warblers still breeding down in the Ozarks!

29 Red-shouldered Hawks
204 Acadian Flycatchers
570 N. Parulas
304 male Cerulean