Hi all,

  Today, I went even earlier, with Dan, arriving about 7:05 a.m.  Pulled into
the parking lot, got out of the car and looked right up at the PABU in the
east Cottonwood, on bare branches!  We saw him in several places, including:  up
higher in the Cottonwood;  in the ditch by the restrooms, feeding;  across on
the bank of the creek; and over just past the wheat and corn, perched on
sunflower plants.  Several others were also happy to see him, a lifer for two of
the ladies!

  Also had a Yellow Warbler, pair of Common Yellowthroats, female Belted
Kingfisher, Orchard Oriole pair at nest and an immature male, Indigos, Blue Gray
Gnatcatcher, Rough Winged Swallows, Fish Crows, Killdeer, E.Kingbirds, Great
Blue Heron;  heard Gr.Crested Flycatcher, White eyed Vireo, Warbling Vireo,
Yellow-Throated Vireo.  It was another beautiful morning, even with the foggy
start.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.