When I left Horseshoe Lake at 11:00 a.m. this morning, the Red Knot was still present. Also, quite a few peeps, including several White-rumped, sdeveral Semi-palmated, 1-2 Least and 1 Baird's Sandpiper. At one point, a calidrid with a very broad white wingstrip went through my scope field. It probably was the Sanderling reported yesterday. However, I was unable to nail that one on the ground.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri