Yes, the Red Knot was still at Horseshoe Lake this evening (Friday) at 6:15
PM. Thanks to Larry for his phone message and e-mails, and to all others
who kept  the sightings of it coming through, keeping our interest very
high. We couldn't get down there until this evening, but by then the lower
sun light really made this bird stand out from all the others. We had no
problem picking it out of the other shorebirds, with scope, from the road.
Come see it if you can!

Frances Cramer
St. Joseph, MO
Buchanan County