Error during command authentication.

My unwavering Gunnar,

You've conveniently left off the "but" part of that statement.  My point was
that it's hypocritical to damn one term that lumps people, yet employ
another; that is, using words like "trolls" or even "stupid" to describe one
person or her/his referent group (my President or his administration), all
the while condemning words by your political (for lack of a better term )
opponents like "froggies" is very hypocritical.  I'm sure you can see that,
and indeed, I'd be surprised were you to disagree.

As to Mr. Bush's smarts, I would say that while he makes me wince whenever
he speaks extemporaneously (and sometimes even when he does not), I'd say
that his speaking does not necessarily translate into an accurate barometer
of intelligence.

I'm sure you're abhorrent of his actions, though, and thus basing your
factual" analysis regarding his intelligence upon that.  That is exactly
what I said some people are doing by way of use of the word "froggy"; they
are making a judgement as to the reputation and integrity of the French
based upon their decisions and [in]actions.

And those of us in the hinterlands of Montana are often a slow-to-anger
quick-to-action sort.  I think the world grossly underestimates the slow
burn of rage smoldering  in the hearts of the majority of Americans.  And
those who take perverse pleasure in our recent "initiation" with statements
along the lines of "welcome to the club" are the worst sort.

I've always appreciated your posts, Gunnar, and look forward to more.

Justin