Date: Saturday, June 14, 2003 8:23:04 PM
Subject: OT Anti-human

Well, I anticipate a barrage of nasty replies, but this message is too
offensive to pass in silence. Russell was very right but too kind. And it is
about a simple principle that treating any whole group of people with
contempt and crude othering is a form of hate.

It is important to say that this is not even remotely ok: it is bigoted, cruel,
hateful, divisive, the kind of ideology that destroys.

And the mockery and self-congratulatory sniping this will no doubt evoke
will not make it anything else.
Nancy