In a message dated 6/13/03 8:34:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Your sense of humor is most sincerely appreciated, at least by the undersigned

Actually, my response to Carrol's anti-Semitism post was meant to be both insightful and amusing.  What Carrol, I fear, will never get is that his theory of "anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism" is bullshit.  He will never get that when he attacks Israel, he attacks the persons and souls of most American Jews, and they will respond accordingly.